Thursday, February 7, 2013

FOOD


I don’t know about you, but I love junk food, and due to the fact that I’m your ruler, you will have to love it as well. I love everything about it, the saltiness, the grease, and the sugar! Why is junk food so delicious? Why can't junk food be healthy for us? Well, why not? If I ruled the world, I would use the same food labels for unhealthy and healthy food, well, not just the label, but also the actual components that make a food “bad” or “good.” Foods such as cakes, French fries, bacon cheeseburgers, milk shakes, nachos, cheesecakes, chips, and many more will now have all the nutrients and minerals that you will need. It will all still be delicious and cheap. Many healthy foods in grocery stores are extremely expensive, and all the junk food is cheap. This would save people millions of dollars as well as time; time that they would otherwise use up in gyms trying to get rid of the abundance of fat all over their body. I know of many places in the world that people are starving and not healthy. I declare that every Friday in “Deannaville,” everyone will get free food, paid by second in command, Mr. Spalding. There will no longer be starvation in countries like Africa, Haiti, and the Philippines. Everyone will be happy and healthy (if they’re not I’ll make them, with force), and there will be no more starving kids. “Deannaville” will be an amazing place to live, no doubt about it.   

2 comments: