Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Your Ruler

I, Deanna Jessica Levitskiy, have taken over the world, hypothetically, of course. I am most definitely capable of ruling the world because I am intelligent, and have all the characteristics of a leader. Plus, I am Ukrainian, which makes me a person with a the right values, therefore, making me a remarkable ruler.  I decided to change some things on this planet we call “Earth”. “Earth” will now be called “Deannaville”. In this blog I will be posting all the changes to “Deannavile”. These changes might be good for society or just good for me, but there will be changes, no doubt about it. I don’t want people in “Deannaville” to be miserable; I truly do believe in world peace, but sometimes “world peace” is overrated. My goal, as a leader, is to mold this world according to my own standards, but to also teach people the correct ways of living in “Deannaville”. Everyone will be better off if I ruled the world; I am essentially 1,000 times better than the rulers today. Let’s be honest here, we know that the world is struggling through the terrible economy, violence, and lack of structure. You will be proud to have a killer ruler like me.

2 comments:

  1. A paragraph of lies with only one thing that seemed to be the truth... "killer ruler"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, to be fair, the part about her being Ukrainian is true, as well.

    ReplyDelete