Thursday, February 7, 2013

Bad Boys

In this day and age, there have been so many occurrences of murder and rape in this messed up little planet of ours, well, now mine. In America alone there are about 20 to 30 murders per day, and a woman gets raped every two minutes. This is insane! Just imagine how often it occurs all around the world, every day. Oh dear Heavens, I don’t even want to think about it. If I ruled the world I would get rid of all the psycho murders and rapists (as well as the regular ones) in “Deannaville;” my world doesn’t need murderous criminals.  Unlike regular law breakers who are in charge of keeping the streets free of garbage, as well as doing good deeds like helping an old lady cross the street, I would see to it personally that they be murdered the same way they killed, or, in the case of rape, they would be sentenced to the electric chair. I have zero tolerance for this kind of stuff; it’s ridiculous to think that someone would even consider murdering someone else. I am determined to keep “Deannaville” clean from maniacs trying to ruin my perfect world; a world filled with happiness and rainbow-pooping-unicorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment