Friday, March 1, 2013

Donating your blood or an organ


I bet there are a bundle of people who loathe needles or the sight of blood they faint. Well, those people better man up fast, because if I rule the world I will make everyone with healthy blood to donate. I think that it is important to donate blood or an organ to people that need. Every two seconds someone needs blood. The demand for blood is high, but not enough supply. I want "Deannaville" to be a selfish FREE world! I want everyone to be a big happy family and willing to help each other when one is going through a hard time.For anyone who donates will be declared a true hero and will receive a little surprise in their mail. (The surprise will be a cute pin that says, "I DONATED".) For those who do not have healthy blood, I'm sorry but they won't receive an adorable pin. These blood donations will be held in schools and public places so everyone won't have an excuse. I believe that everyone should donate at least once a year, so it seems reasonable.Why not be a true hero and have at least three lives.    

No comments:

Post a Comment