Friday, March 15, 2013

Heroes



We have thousands of heroes already, firefighters, policemen, teachers, mailmen, etc., so why would we need more? We don't need more, we just need super, super heroes I mean. I want a firefighter to be able to run through a fire, jump off a building, and save lives without dying. I want all heroes to have the ability to save the day with super awesome super powers. I will have my team of mad scientists come up with a formula that, when proctored to humans, will make them super heroes. I will do this for all modern day heroes. There will no longer be fear when a firefighter is forced to go into a burning building, or a policeman has to face a crazy gun man. Not only will firefighters and policemen be vaccinated, but I, myself, will also have an extremely large dosage of this super vaccine. I will be the strongest, greatest, most amazing super human. I will have no weaknesses, and I will be invincible. There is no need to worry or prepare for my life to pass any longer, because not only will I never die, but I will, essentially, have any and all power. There will never be a reason for someone to take my place as ruler.  

No comments:

Post a Comment