Friday, March 8, 2013

Space Babies

I know for a fact that Earth will be the most dangerous place to live, with all the pollution and high population. There will be no more room on Earth for people to live. I have been thinking, how I'm ever going to make "Deannaville" a safer place to live. Well, I can't use a huge fan to blow the toxic  air out of our planet. Then I been thinking some more, and came up with a  genius plan to send people out of Earth to Mars! I will make Mars the most comfortable and livable place to live. There will be houses, food, water, and many other things that you need to survive. Kids will go to school as they did on Earth, adults will go to work normally, and everyone will be happier on Mars than Earth.  This is how it's going to happen, my worker will go to Mars  and build homes and everything that was on Earth will be in Mars. Do not worry about the oxygen problem, my teams of scientist from all over the world is working on this issue.  I trust that they will come up with a solution quickly, so I can get everyone up in Mars as soon as possible. For those that refuse to move to Mars will die on Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment