Friday, March 1, 2013

National Deanna Day


Selfish, I am not, but yet the idea having a day every year dedicated to me is, well, excellent. I now declare that on September 9th will be National Deanna Day. On National Deanna Day people will enjoy a whole day full of fun.  I know that school and work would interfere on this great day, so there will be no school or work. Yeah! Everyone should spend their day with families and friends, enjoying having a BBQ, and playing outside. I want to remind you that this day is all about ME, so I expect everyone to bring me a present. (I prefer flowers and a truck load of chocolate or sour patch kids.) Everyone should at least come visit me once in their lifetime at my unbelievably amazing mansion. Yes, I want to see all the lovely or ugly faces of the citizens in "Deannaville". I want this national day to be celebrated for a very long time. I want to receive flowers, thoughtful cards, and candy till the day I die. I am warning you that no one can get rid of me easily, because I am not planning on dying anytime soon. I have planned to rule the world forever and ever. I will never die. Scientist all over the world had come up with a genius creme to preserve my youth for me and only me.   

1 comment: