Thursday, March 7, 2013

Where the Bears at?



As you been noticing Earth is in a pretty rough shape right now, Global Warming is to blame. I want "Deannaville" get better so people, polar bears, and some other animals (I guess) would be able to survive. I am extremely concerned about my beautiful, marvelous, and extraordinary polar bears. My scientists have been studying them and came to the conclusion that in 2040 all the ice in the world will melt completely; two-thirds of the polar bears will die. This is not acceptable. I will try with all my power to stop Mother Nature from melting all the ice. If I rule the world I would go in a spaceship to the sun and physically move the sun myself. Nothing will stop me from performing this operation called, "Save P-Bears". The polar bears will not be able to adapt the new climate. It breaks my heart to hear about polar bears drowning more than a child being diagnosed with an incurable disease. I understand that this might seem insensitive, but polar bears are endangered animals; humans are clearly not endangered. There is no budget; I repeat there is no budget to save my precious polar bears. 

No comments:

Post a Comment