Friday, March 22, 2013

NO more Women Jokes

"That's what she said", "that's what he said", this is what I say, "no more women jokes." Men and women are created equally; well women are made slightly better. Women are individuals and should be treated as respectable humans; God did not make women to be little servants for men. Some men might say, "How many men does it take to open a beer? None, it should have been opened when she brought it." I don't like to hear these jokes, especially this classic joke, "How do you fix a woman's watch? You don't. There is a clock on the stove." 
I feel bad for my dear blonde friends, they have the hardest. People assume that all blondes are dumb and say mean things like this, "why did the blonde get excited after she finished a jigsaw puzzle in only 6 months, because the box said from 2 to 4 years." Yes, I understand that they are funny. I admit that I giggle when I hear a good blonde joke like this one, "why did the blonde tip toe near the medicine cabinet? Because she didn't want to wake up the sleeping pills." If I hear another women joke coming from a man's mouth, I will make him eat his words (off the dirty ground). Don't you dare mess with your ruler.            

No comments:

Post a Comment