Friday, March 22, 2013

Nap Time

As you can see this adorable Chinese boy is extremely tired after a long hard day at school and from eating probably. I completely understand this boy's life. Being in school for six or more hours, with no breaks can be extremely exhausting. Teachers get upset when students fall asleep during their class, well they wouldn't have this issue if teachers would allow students to have power naps. I declare that at 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM will be national nap time hour, everyday, and in every school. Each and every student will be supplied with fluffy rainbow pillows and cuddly blanket with puppies on them, and have the choice to listen to soft classically music. Then students won't be tired and cranky, and teachers will have an easier time with dealing with students. No doubt that nap time will decrease anger issues, depression, and suicide rates. I personally think this is my best idea yet! I know that all students of "Deannaville" will adore this idea and me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment